HOW TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SALE OF YOUR MINI PROTECT INSURANCE POLICY.
If you would like to make a complaint in relation to the sale of your BMW Protect Insurance Policy, please contact:
Contact BMW Financial Services (GB) Ltd on:
- Telephone: 0370 5050 150
- Opening hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm and 9am – 5pm Saturday
- Email: email@example.com
We aim to respond within 48 hours.
Customer Services Department
BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited
Hampshire GU14 0FB
What you will need to provide.
To help BMW Financial Services (GB) Ltd investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide the following information:
- your name and address;
- your policy number, if you have one;
- details of how we can be contacted;
- a clear description of your complaint;
- details of what you would like done to rectify the situation; and
- if appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation.
BMW Financial Services (GB) Ltd procedures.
The aim is to resolve your complaint quickly, and will send you a Summary Resolution Letter if your complaint is resolved by close of the third business day following receipt of your complaint; or:
- within 5 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and give you the details of who is handling the case and how to contact them,
- keep you updated on the progress of your complaint, and
- within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, BMW Financial Services (GB) Ltd will either:
- write to you with a final response and the reasons for providing this response, or
- explain why BMW Financial Services (GB) Ltd are not in a position to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it, and
- in each case provide you with the contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you are still not happy.
If you are dissatisfied with either the final response, or the reasons for any delay in providing the final response within eight weeks from the day we received your complaint, you can usually ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
To be able to ask them for an independent review you must have given us the opportunity to find a resolution first and you must be: a private individual, or a business, charity or trust with an annual turnover of less than 2 million euros and fewer than 10 employees. If you wish to pursue your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service you must do so within 6 months from the date on which we send you our final response letter.
Contact The Financial Ombudsman Service on:
Telephone: 0300 123 9 123
Opening hours: Monday – Friday (excluding back holidays) 8am – 8pm and 9am – 1pm Saturday
Calls are charged at the local rate, plus your telephone company’s access charge.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Alternatively, visit The Financial Ombudsman website:VISIT WEBSITE
POLICY T&C OR CLAIMS PROCESS.
If you would like to complain about the policy terms and conditions or the claims process please contact the insurer. Details can be found in your Protect product insurance policy.